Everyone Wants Integrations
As the manufacturer of your own software solution (CRM, ERP, telephony, etc.), you're probably familiar with the constant demand for integrations between your software and other solutions.
Not only do such integrations have many benefits for customers, but manufacturers also benefit from a wide range of integrations:
- Integrations increase customer loyalty
- Integrations generate new leads
- Integrations enhance the attractiveness of your product
You've likely encountered the familiar challenges when implementing integrations:
- The focus is on developing the core product, leaving no resources for integration development.
- Developing your own integrations consumes a significant amount of time and ultimately money.
- Creating your own integrations results in a high level of support requests.
- Developers and support staff are not trained to handle the integrated software.
A simple and quick solution is readily available: sync.blue® already provides numerous integrations for your end customers (with a focus on "synchronizing contacts"). sync.blue® takes care of everything:
- Development of the interface to your manufacturer software
- Maintenance of numerous other interfaces (CRM, telephony, groupware, ERP, etc.)
- Technical support
In the first step, we will jointly explore simple ways to read, update, and create contacts (individuals, companies, etc.) in your software.
Often, such an interface is already available from the manufacturer and is supported by sync.blue®, such as through:
- SQL database
- CSV (manual export)
- REST API
If one of these methods is already present in your software, there is no additional effort required - sync.blue® will take care of the rest of the work.
PROMOTION! After a brief quick check, sync.blue® takes on the in-house costs for development and marketing related to the integration of your in-house software.
Typically, a collaboration between you as a software manufacturer and sync.blue® proceeds as follows:
- Contact with the sync.blue® team
- Short online meeting
- Development of the interface (sync.blue®)
- Testing phase with the manufacturer's test system (sync.blue®)
- Release of the new interface (sync.blue®)
- Joint marketing efforts
- Ongoing maintenance of the interface (sync.blue®)
We look forward to hearing from you to enable your end customers and partners to benefit from a variety of new integrations together.