Employee contacts that are already in the Microsoft Global Address List (GAL), for example can be managed automatically by sync.blue® via CardDAV for e.g. Apple iPhone or macOS.
Instead of manually entering the CardDAV credentials provided by sync.blue® into each If you enter the device, these can be sent fully automatically to any number of devices distribute.
For example, callers can be recognized on iPhones (locally saved or Contacts are used for name resolution) or employees on the go Call directly because all colleague contacts are already in the iPhone or macOS address book are stored.
It is believed that the mobile device management system "Microsoft Intune" has already been basically set up and other configurations on end devices distributed (Microsoft, Google Android, Apple iPhone, Apple macOS,...).
- Log in at Microsoft Intune Admin Center.
- Create a new one Configuration Profile or edit an existing one.
- Click on "Add Settings" and search for "CardDAV":
- Add all seven available settings to the configuration profile:
- Enter the following parameters for distribution to the end devices (replace XMSA4FD7UXXXXX through your own sync.blue® CardDAV API key):
- These settings should be adopted by the end devices within a few minutes become. Check whether the contacts are e.g. on the iPhones under Phone -> Contacts -> Lists -> Description of the CardDAV account is displayed become: