This can have a variety of reasons. You can find the exact reason in the sync log (Dashboard -> "Actions" column -> Download sync log).
In general, the following reasons are conceivable:
- The contact does not meet the minimum requirements of sync.blue®:
- E-mail address or first name and last name ("People")
- Company name ("Companies")
- The target app has special requirements for a contact to be saved at all can be. e.g.
- Placetel: Contacts must have at least one phone number.
- weclapp: Contacts must have at least one last name.
- The contact in the source is of a contact type (e.g. "company") that Sync target not supported (see Compatibility list)
- The contact has fields with invalid or unusually formatted fields (date of birth, e-mail address,...) and was therefore ignored.
If the reason is still unclear, please email us a screenshot of the source contact for more in-depth analysis.