This is how it worked until STARFACE Version 6.x
The solution of the Modul-Manufaktur consisted of a STARFACE module (see also documentation and downloads). This product worked until STARFACE Version 6.
This is how it works as of STARFACE Version 7.x
The successor solution (from STARFACE version >= 7) is called sync. blue® and has many advantages because contacts...
- not only synchronized from Exchange and Microsoft 365 with STARFACE, but alternatively also with countless other apps,
- even in both directions (bidirectional),
- merged from multiple apps,
- unified with existing contacts,
- without high investment costs and
- without additional modules/changes
secure and long-term synchronization.
Customers with an active module update contract even receive this new solution free of charge for the duration of the module update contract!
Customers without a module update contract can switch to sync.blue® and receive a discount of 50% in the first year!
This is what you have to do
1. Create a sync.blue® account here.
2. Create a connector that synchronizes e.g. from Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft 365 to STARFACE.
3. Send us a short mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- sync.blue® login mail address
- Note about the module update contract (e.g. STARFACE server license key, name of the module license file, contract number,...)
Please sign in to leave a comment.