With sync.blue®, countless different address books can be combined with the telephone book of a Yealink IP phone. This results in the following Advantages:
- Name resolution: Callers are direct as soon as they ring, recognized on the phone display by showing the name instead of just a phone number becomes.
- Click to dial: Contacts can be dialed out directly with a click, dialed from the Yealink phone book instead of entering the numbers manually.
- Time saving: Contacts are fully automatic and regular synchronized to the Yealink phone book instead of maintaining them manually.
Compatible Yealink devices
Noisy Yealink- Support Wiki these Yealink models support a remote phone book as provided by sync.blue® is provided:
VP59,T58A with Camera,SIP-T58A,SIP-T57W,SIP-T54W,SIP-T53W,SIP-T53,SIP-T48S,SIP-T46S,SIP-T42S,SIP-T41S,SIP-T40G,SIP-T40P, SIP-T29G,SIP-T27G,SIP-T23G,SIP-T23P,SIP-T21(P) E2,SIP-T19(P) E2,SIP-T33P(G),SIP-T31(P)(G),SIP-T30(P),VP530,SIP-T38G,SIP-T32G,SIP-T28P,SIP- T26P,SIP-T22P,SIP-T21P,SIP-T20P,SIP VP-T49G,SIP-T48G,SIP-T46G,SIP-T42G,SIP-T27P ,SIP-T41P
According to Yealink, all known firmware versions of the above models are compatible.
How it works
The contacts are read from the selected source and as an XML file from the Yealink phone encrypted as an "external telephone book" on a secure sync.blue® web server provided.
Here is an example URL for an external phone book from sync.blue®: https://directory.sync.blue/contacts/DEMOabcABC0123/yealink/v1
This URL is set once, either manually or automatically, in the Yealink phone deposited. From then on, the phone can look up this address book source for incoming calls or when displaying the phone book.
Set up in Yealink device
- Login to the Yealink web interface with any browser via URL in the format https://PHONE-IP
- menu item "directory" -> Open "External phone book" and this save new values:
- Remote URL: https://directory.sync.blue/contacts/SECRET/yealink/v1 ("SECRET" must match the field in the sync.blue® Yealink account)
- Display name: any name for this external phone book
- Search incoming/outgoing call: Enabled
- Update time interval (seconds): 3600
- Menu item "Directory" -> "Once." open and save these new values:
- External phone book
- Search source list when dialing
- Remote Phonebook 😄
- Menu item "Security" -> Open "Trusted Certificates" and this save new values:
- Only accept trusted certificates: Disabled
- Usual name validation:Disabled
- CA Certificates:All certificates
As an alternative to manual setup, all settings can be made in the Yealink phone can also be uploaded as a configuration file or by auto-provisioning be configured. Often the required settings can be provided by the provider of the telephone system can be stored once for all devices. That's how it works, eliminate high manual effort.
In contrast to other sync combinations with sync.blue®, contacts stored and made available by sync.blue® (instead of the usual between passed through two apps).
Choose a secure "Secret" when creating the Yealink account in sync.blue® according to appropriate specifications, so that they cannot be accessed by third parties.
Instead of accepting all SSL certificates in the Yealnk device, the certificates stored in the device by sync.blue® to ensure greater security.
- Phone number: Yealink only allows one phone number per contact
- Sync Direction: Contacts changed in Yealink device will not be back in synced back to the source
- Update interval: New or changed source contacts are only updated after expiry, loaded from the Yealink phone at the set interval
- Firmware: this guide was created based on the Yealink firmware 220.127.116.11 created with the Yealink model T46S and may differ for other models.
Please sign in to leave a comment.