In Microsoft 365
- Open the settings for public folders in the "Exchange Admin Center".
- Navigate to the desired folder and select it once with the left mouse button
- Read the path on the right side of the window:
- Enter the path to the public folder as "Sync path" here.
- Remove the slash at the beginning of the folder path.
- Replace all backslashes ("\") with normal slashes ("/").
Examples for valid public folder names
- Company Contacts
- Customer Service/Customer Contacts
- Customer Service/Shared Contacts