At first glance, it may seem unusual to synchronize local applications using a cloud service, but a closer look reveals the advantages:
- Cost and effort savings: No more server and no more sync software required on site
- Compatibility guaranteed in the long term and as quickly as possible: If the versions of the software to be integrated change (e.g. due to security updates and feature releases), sync.blue® always provides a compatible interface immediately and live. Local applications would first have to be re-licensed and updated at great expense.
- Constantly growing solution: New applications become compatible with sync.blue® on a weekly basis and are always available to all existing customers. This rapid feature growth could never be achieved with a local solution.
- Plannable investment: For a manageable monthly fee, you get access to the sync.blue® platform. On the other hand, when and for how much money local software solutions for synchronization have to be updated is often incalculable.
- Maximum security: local applications do not have to be made accessible to everyone via the Internet, but only to sync.blue®. Here, we describe several secure concepts.
- Maximum data protection: Contacts remain stored only locally and are only passed through from one application to the other with the help of sync.blue®. Learn more about the security of your data here.
Article is closed for comments.