Contacts are provided by the sync.blue® CardDAV server in a way that they can be synchronized with the MacOS "Contacts" app.
- First, create a connection with the "MacOS" target in the sync.blue® Dashboard. Make sure to copy the personal API key displayed.
- Next, locate and open the "Contacts" app on your MacOS computer.
- In the top-left menu, click on Contacts -> Add Account -> Other Contacts Account and enter the following:
- Account Type: Advanced
- Username: Your personal API key (displayed when creating the sync.blue® connection, e.g., 2ZG89DHC6IVEKX)
- Password: m+TWU8nGQd
- Server Address: directory.sync.blue
- Server Path: Your personal API key (e.g., /2ZG89DHC6IVEKX including the slash)
- Port: 443
- Use SSL: yes
- Then click Sign In.
- After a brief loading time, the contacts will be selectable in the left sidebar.
Known MacOS Issues
- The sync.blue® Address Book in the MacOS "Contacts" app cannot be renamed.
- Changed or new contacts may only appear after some waiting time or restarting the "Contacts" app.